HPC-Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
Demonstrates initiative, planning work and carrying out tasks without detailed instructions; makes constructive suggestions; prepares for problems or opportunities in advance and undertakes additional responsibilities.
- Must possess the ability to use a portable analyzer and electronic data collector.
- Ability to analyze data, evaluate situations and identify problems or opportunities, including likely causes.
- Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers' needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and be open to considering new approaches to solving problems and work processes.
- Ability to develop factual, logical courses of action, considering resources, constraints and company values.
- Responsible for monitoring components in an industrial environment to detect emissions from process equipment.
- Performs monitoring activities for an assigned route within a prescribed period of time, ensuring all components are accurately monitored and reported.
- Responsible for calibrating equipment to ensure optimum performance. Makes minor mechanical adjustments when situations arise.
- Identifies leaks and processes leak tags
- Completes daily upload of monitoring activity to the customer database and completes daily emissions monitoring reports– must have basic computer knowledge.
- Communicate daily equipment changes with office personnel
- Communicate/Coordinate with plant personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication (written, verbal and listening) and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in chemical plants or refineries is helpful, but not necessary.
- Must be willing/able to work at moderate to high levels of physical exertion for extended periods.
- Must be willing/able to work in inclement weather conditions (extreme heat/cold).
- Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends when necessary.
- Mechanical aptitude and problem solving abilities a plus.
HPC-Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC-Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.