The Survey Advanceman
is a senior level position responsible for all field operations related to seismic line cutting on any project to which they are assigned. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manage the cutting equipment, its operators and slashing crews to the company standard of quality and integrity;
- Quality control of the crew to monitor its performance as far as morale, safety, proper use of procedures and equipment condition;
- Read and understand the cutting approval for the program at hand;
- Liaise with landowners when applicable to help ensure a good relationship between client, subcontractors and landowners/locals;
- Client Liaison and assist in the creation and submission of TFA's or other documentation required by the local forestry contact;
- Verify positional accuracy and capture of all crossings and other pertinent approval requirements with Survey GIS Technician;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
Join our team today!
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- 3+ years of seismic work experience;
- Survey supervisory experienece;
- Valid driver's license;
- H2S Alive, Standard First Aid certifications preferred;
- ATV/UTV training;
- Mechanical aptitude;
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme cold and hot environments;
- Ability to walk 7 km’s per day in difficult terrain;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work independently and in a team environment as a contributing team player.
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com
. Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here
to view a Day in the Life Video! Clean Harbors
is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH #LI-MM2