- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure chemists meet federal and Company regulations/policies;
- Review quotes and inventories for accuracy
- Minimize supply expenses, and maintain a minimum/maximum supply inventory;
- Work closely with the Logistics Coordinator in arranging transportation needs for pack and staged waste;
- Identify health and safety/compliance requirements for each job;
- Responsible for the creation of complete and accurate CleanPack sales orders;
- Understand expected job profitability;
- Maintain permits and exemptions to ensure compliance;
- Conduct interviews, performance evaluations, and disciplinary proceedings;
- Reconcile payroll; and
- Preform other duties and tasks assigned by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Degree in chemical or environmental science a plus;
- 2+ years of environmental industry experience preferred;
- Leadership and supervisory skills;
- Knowledge of equipment, environmental regulations/statues, safety and compliance;
- Manifest, placard, and federal regulations knowledge;
- Strong PC skills.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.