Location: Monaca, PA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2022
Category: Chemist & Chemist Management
Job ID: 117956
OverviewHeadquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Responsibilities• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 1+ years of related work experience.
• 40 Hour OSHA, DOT and Forklift Training.
• Grade 4 Industrial Wastewater License preferred.
• Attention to detail, able to take and follow direction, and to perform multiple tasks.
• Proficiency in Windows based applications preferred.
• Ability to interface with customers.
• Clean Driving record, for the purposes of CHESI employment, includes:
• No DUI/DWI in past 3 years
• No preventable accidents in the past year
• No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 3 years
• No serious moving violations in past 3 years, i.e., Reckless driving, Driving to endanger, Open alcohol containers, etc.
• No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
• Requires frequent standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, reaching, grasping, stooping, crouching, climbing, speaking, listening, sitting, and walking.
• Requires the manual lifting of up to 80 pounds.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.