- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Plant/Industrial environment (oil and gas)
- LOCATION OF WORK: Baytown, TX, Deer Park, TX, and Houston, TX
- PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
- ***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Instructs, provides feedback, and directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and Company policies, practices, and procedures. Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
- May schedule job and crews.
- May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and weekends.
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity, or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client’s requirements.
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in the downstream service line (hydro-blasting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing or equipment. This includes, but is not limited to Nomex coveralls, a back belt, slicker suits, rubber boots, a fresh air breathing mask and escape pack and a hard hat.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions (excessive high heat index of 95+ degrees Fahrenheit, 98% humidity and subzero weather conditions) relative to geographic location.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to dust, chemical and environmental, fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly pressurized fluids.
- Minimum 1 or more years, verifiable service within the industrial cleaning industry.
- Strong knowledge in the operation of equipment used in service line.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Current certification as an authorized Company driver.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is preferred.
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.