- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Must flexible, able to travel 90% / home time depends on projects
- Ability to use tools and to assist in operations of Equipment
- Ability to lift hoods to assist with equipment repairs
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- High level of concentration
- Mechanical Ability
- Agility to work in small or congested spaces
- Resilient energy - endurance - maintaining physical strength for a long period of time
- TWIC card or ability to obtain upon hire
- Ability to use a mobile computer / handheld device.
- Ability to work nights/weekends
HPC-Industrial is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, HPC-Industrial is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the HPC-Industrial team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.