Clean Harbors Edmonton, AB
is looking for an InSite Health and Safety Representative
to join their safety conscious team! You will provide guidance and support to employees and management on implementing our Safety Starts with Me: Live It 3-6-5 Program. They will assist in building upon an existing strong safety culture and, promoting continuous safety improvement. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and We Live It 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary!
- Monday to Friday daytime rotation;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Partner with our operational teams and the client to drive health and safety excellence;
- Support compliance with Health & Safety policies, programs and procedures;
- Assist in development and review of Health & Safety programs;
- Identify new Health & Safety program needs or changes to existing programs;
- Conduct onsite incident investigations;
- Facilitate Safety Meetings on topics designed to promote a better understanding of company Health & Safety policing, programs, procedures or general Health & Safety;
- Conduct site inspections and audits to assure compliance with Corporate Health & Safety policies, programs, procedures and guidelines, and proper work practices needed to maintain a safe healthful operation and work site.
40-years of sustainability in action.
- 3+ years of OH&S experience, or 1+ years of OH&S experience with industrial/trades background;
- NCSO designation, or OH&S certificate is required;
- Knowledge and experience in incident investigations;
- Background with refinery/industrial environment, standards and expectations;
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently;
- Computer competency with Microsoft Software and Sharepoint.
At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. Join our safety focused team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
. For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.