This role supports incentive plans for 2500+ employees in 10+ business units, each of which have varied goals and objectives. The Senior Compensation Analyst supports the Design & Strategy of the Annual Operations plans including creating, maintaining, and enforcing best-practice policies, processes, tools, communication, reports, metrics and training for the HR organization with regards to bonus plan alignment and design, to ensure the achievement of operations targets and the continuous improvement of business performance and productivity by using compensation as driver of behavior.
Responsibilities include leading all day-to-day activities required to maintain the company's compensation systems and for effectively measuring and reporting alignment with the growth objectives of the business.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Own, lead, and manage the operations bonus and variable compensation design cycle for all departments.
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales Planning and Finance team to ensure proper tracking and reporting of participant plan measures.
- Monitor and analyze Ops plan effectiveness and present to leadership, Finance, and Operations teams.
- Maintain functional responsibility for bonus-related activities associated with creating, maintaining, and enforcing policies, practices and tools for sales and sales operations support.
- Implement best practices surrounding bonus plan efficacy and suggest improvements to ensure alignment with compensation plan components.
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance activity of the company’s compensation tool to ensure data integrity and the required visibility throughout the organization.
- Ensure training information is up to date and is administered to the field Ops and HR organization.
- Work collaboratively with Compensation Administration team on pay-out issues (large and small).
- Work closely with the MIS team to ensure that the compensation tool works in tandem with other back office systems. Identify areas for enhancement to automate incentive/bonus programs and improve system performance and the productivity.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position. Strong knowledge of Sales Compensation and Commission Plan designs and administration is required.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and strong presentation skills. Extremely organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to translate financial and statistical data into understandable terms for line managers.
- Ability to organize action items into ongoing and sustainable programs.
- Ability to understand an issue and address/resolve it both tactically and strategically.
- Ability to influence at all levels and across multiple organizations. Technical competencies in Sales Best Practice, CRM systems. implementation and training, and maintaining data integrity across multiple systems.
- Expertise with common reporting and analytical systems including Excel (required), MS Access (preferred), Data Warehouse (preferred), Oracle ERP (preferred).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.