- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for new customer acquisition & sales pipeline development
- Responsible for managing, retaining and overall growth of existing book of business
- Setting monthly & quarterly goals with District Sales Manager aimed at identifying and closing opportunities for additional SK products & services within existing and new accounts
- You will be our customers’ primary point of contact and responsible for fostering an increased Safety Kleen presence with the customers’ facility through various lines of business & service offerings
- Work with route drivers to convert new sales opportunities;
- Grow current customer base with new lines of business;
- Prepare and deliver customer quotes;
- Prospect and convert leads into customers;
- Achieve monthly sales quotas/budgets;
- Exceptional computer skills;
- Tenacious, assertive, strong organizational skills and a hunter mentality;
- Proven ability to develop a book of business;
- Working knowledge and current use of Salesforce.com is a plus;
- 3+ years business to business sales experience preferred;
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today. To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.