Facility General Manager I
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Hebron, OH, United States
Date Posted: Jan 16, 2023
Category: Plant & Facilities Management
Job ID: 118024
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursementPositive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manages labor to assure operating costs are in line with budgeted and projected revenue;
- Labor management includes all employee hours worked, overtime hours worked, hiring, terminations, and performance appraisals;
- Responsibilities also include labor relations, and management in accordance with worker’s compensation regulations and laws;
- Manages processing of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes according to specified requirements including RCRA, DOT, customer requirements, and least cost routing;
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors’ degree preferred;
- 10+ years industry experience preferred;
- 6+years of plant operations experience;
- 3+ years of management experience;
- Working knowledge of environmental statutes and regulations;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to make real-time decisions
- Requires standing, lifting, pulling/pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping and crouching;
- Requires climbing, speaking, listening, sitting, walking, and crawling.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.