Clean Harbors Winnipeg is looking for a Vacuum Truck Driver to join their safety conscious team! This position is responsible for operating and driving a variety of equipment, including; Vacuum Truck, Wet Vac, Dry Vac and Steamer units.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and We Live It 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages for these permanent full-time position.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Performs Pre and Post trip inspections.
- Safely operates and drives equipment to and from worksites.
- Makes emergency roadside adjustments and repairs, reports malfunctioning equipment
- Maintains and updates driver’s log book and completes all required paperwork.
- Ensures cleanliness of equipment.
- Attends safety meetings.
- Works as part of a team with Customers, Coworkers & Supervisors.
- Previous experience operating a vacuum truck, wet vac, dry vac , steamer unit or hydro vac truck.
- Previous experience in a labor-intensive role.
- Class 3 license and a recent driver’s abstract.
- Safety Tickets (First Aid/CPR, H2S Alive, CSTS, confined space, etc) are an asset.
- Capable of working outdoors in various weather conditions for extended periods of time.
- Able to travel and work occasional weekends as required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly throughout the day.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.