- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Support Remedial Projects Team with Engineering and Consulting opportunities
- Work directly with Engineering and Consulting Firms to coordinate transportation and disposal of Investigation Derived Waste (IDW)
- Review analytical reports to properly characterize waste streams and assign Clean Harbors waste class codes
- Ensure accurate Customer setup in Salesforce
- Prepare estimates and quotes
- Track all win loss opportunities – update Salesforce
- Assist in creating profiles. Provide prompt and thorough review of waste profiles
- Create orders and schedule pickup.
- Complete and/or track customer required documents
- Order review / invoice review
- Ensure contract pricing follows contractual agreements and is properly set up in company systems
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or other science fields preferred
- 1-3 years environmental related service-related work experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Experience in contract systems, profile systems and order systems
- Knowledge of RCRA and Hazardous Waste Regulations, Familiarity with EPA, DOT and applicable state and local regulations preferred
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.