This job asks that you are available from 7am to 7pm (an 8 hour shift within that window of time
Hourly role with Comission and Monthly Bonus potential.
*This is a Hyrbid work schedule.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drives product sales by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sales opportunities;
- Responsible for incoming sales leads via phone, web, chat etc;
- Generates market interest and closes sales by executing activities such as projects, surveys and campaigns;
- Works closely with field sales on opportunities that do not fit field sales criteria;
- Tracks and identifies market competition pricing and services;
- Engages in other sales-related duties as needed;
- Generates revenue growth by attracting new customers and securing customer contracts;
- Acquires in-depth knowledge of the industry, market, potential customers and the company’s product and service portfolio;
- Proposes customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred;
- 2 + years of related work experience;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated with customer orientation;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Demonstrated ability to attract new customers;
- Ability to think strategically and make sound business decisions;
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with common CRM and sales-related business software.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Potential Overall Total Earnings: 75k-100k)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.