- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responds to, supervises and completes work requested through Unscheduled Work Requests that involve labor and equipment.
- Performs job walks
- Directs personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments;
- Ensures execution of projects and jobs within budget and on time;
- Develops work plans and works with the Field Service Coordinator in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other resources needed;
- Communicates with the Specialist/Branch Manager to ensure contractual obligations are being met, to provide project progression status updates and to ensure that change orders are completed, communicated and executed before any additional work is performed;
- Reviews operational procedures to ensure correct Health and Safety action plans;
- Communicates with the Health and Safety organization on site or regarding job specific actions;
- Trains and mentors Field Service Foremen and Environmental Technicians;
- Develops and maintains a continuous good working relationship with internal and external teams and customers;
- Participates in joint sales calls with the Account Manager.
- Minimum of 2-years supervisory or management experience;
- Minimum of 2-years industrial field service experience- High pressure water jetting experience “Automation”;
- 2+ years’ experience in the Environmental Management industry
- 2+ years’ experience in environmental regulatory compliance
- Emergency Response and environmental experience preferred;
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record;
- Ability and willingness to travel and to work on an on-call basis.
- RCRA compliance as well as all State and Federal waste and DOT codes
- Prior experience with electrical generators and PCB oils is preferred
- Familiarity with EPA, DOT, NRC, and applicable state and local regulations
- Working knowledge of Safety Leadership and management skills
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.