- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Disassemble/Reassemble heavy equipment to examine or repair
- Fabricate metal pieces and replace gaskets as needed
- Determine cause of malfunctioning systems and perform repair or replacement of defective component(s)
- Monitor equipment to ensure all repairs and testing are completed to insure proper operation
- Utilize oxyacetylene and MIG welding procedures to repair equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Hydraulic system repair experience
- 3 years’ experience with heavy equipment repair
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Caterpillar - Yellow Iron Repair is a MUST
- Diesel Certification required
- International Mobile Air Conditioning Association or equivalent
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Ability to use a cutting rig
- Ability to successfully pass mechanical aptitude testing
- Proficient with computers and systems
- Knowledge of the industry’s latest technology or having experience working with electronics
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.