HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
Why work for HydroChemPSC?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all stages of your career.
- Enforces HPC employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job. Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job.
- Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client's requirements.
- Communicates Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required. Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians I and II in equipment operation and service line processes.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Practices safety procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working.
- Provide industrial services using appropriate techniques including handwork or manual work in accordance with established methods and applicable regulations.
- Manually cleans, installs, fits, repairs valves, caps, hoses, pumps, gaskets and all other external and internal equipment on projects.
- Understanding of equipment maintenance and ability to perform maintenance utilizing supplied breathing air and applicable personal protective equipment.
- Maintains good housekeeping and cleanliness in the cleaning areas.
- Checks equipment at the start of each shift.
- Ability to interface with clients and management.
- Ability to manage project related vendors.
- Ability to manage, reconcile, and review all job related documentation.
- Leads safety meeting and ensure HPC safety policies are followed.
- Meets progress deadlines and efficiently utilizes resources.
- Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures. Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
- Organizes crew of 5 people on average, delegates job responsibilities and verifies that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job.
- Completes and submits daily work sheets for proper billing to customer.
- Runs transportation disposal.
- Manifest loads of waste.
- Onsite tank cleaning.
- Trains and mentors Field Technicians.
- Reports all work-related accidents/incidents to their supervisor.
- Assists with emergency on-call work, this could include weekends and holidays.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working Environment: Field/Office
- High school diploma or GED
- 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification
- 2+ year of environmental field service operations, construction, manufacturing, or similar industry experience.
- 5 years minimum experience supervising/ working in confined spaces
- Ability to travel overnight up to 2-4 nights per month.
- Ability to be on-call for emergency response situations.
- Ability to pull a trailer via pick-up truck preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.