- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Be a highly visible leader, consistently building and developing productive staff relationships;
- Build and implement a vision for the site that excites and motivates the team and drives employee engagement;
- Develop continuous improvement plans, working with team members to conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions as necessary to advance the plant’s performance. Deliver best-in-class operational performance by engaging the team to drive process standardization and best practice sharing;
- Ensure that all Environmental Compliance requirements are met;
- Train, motivate and develop plant personnel;
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping (cGMPs & 5S) at all times, ensuring the facility is always tour ready;
- Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining the targeted OTIF for outbound shipments;
- Understand and execute the blending and packaging manufacturing strategy while developing and executing capital plans;
- Understand the ISO 9000 Quality Standard and ensure that all aspects of the standard are addressed and met within the site Quality Management System;
- Provide hands on leadership and management of the blending and packaging operations, while optimizing production costs and maintaining product quality;
- Monitor manufacturing progress against targets and objectives and provides summary reports of project status, key performance indicators and operations status;
- Provide leadership to site inventory management and distribution activities;
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management, Planning, Demand, Technical, Quality, Sales and Marketing to commercialize new products;
- Conduct appropriate performance evaluations;
- Deliver the P&L (OPEX & EBITDA).
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or similarly combined education/work experience;
- MBA is an asset;
- 5+ years’ in manufacturing plant operations in roles of increasing responsibility;
- 3+ years’ experience in plant management as Plant Manager or as an Operations/Production Manager;
- Management experience in a Contract Packaging & Blending facility strongly preferred;
- Previous experience handling oil and/or chemicals is preferred;
- Demonstrated commitment and leadership in the area of safety;
- Has a passion for plant operations and understands the dynamics of working effectively in a close-knit environment;
- Demonstrated experience and passion for people engagement, developing employees and change management;
- Demonstrated values of integrity, respect for others, teamwork and collaboration, accountability and performance;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- A strong understanding of supply chain principles, production planning, scheduling, engineering, maintenance, management accounting, and project management;
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000:2008 Standard;
- Strong PC & software skills in Microsoft Office applications and experience with ERP software.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.