Clean Harbors, Stoughton MA is looking for a Warehouse Technician to join our safety conscious team!
Warehouse Technicians perform hands-on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations, and loading/offloading vans.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages and generous paid time off;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Company provided vehicles and equipment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
Facility Technicians perform a wide range of tasks, including:
- Performing drum storage, drum repacks, and using a drum scanner;
- Loading and unloading tank farm trucks;
- Operating forklifts when needed;
- Completing and submitting paperwork for waste tracking and management;
- Other duties as assigned.
With Safety as our top priority, you'll get the training and support to not only succeed at your job but advance your career.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Prior forklift and DOT training a plus;
- Prior experience in warehouse operations or related fields preferred;
- Ability and willingness to work on a rotating on-call basis;
- Willingness to complete a background check, drug test, and physical.
To learn more about Clean Harbors, and to view and apply online for exciting opportunities in our company, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
Our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials.
Come help us save the world!
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.