Clean Harbors in our Spokane, WA location is seeking a Class B Driver (Retail Technician) to provide comprehensive environmental services including collection and disposal of damaged, discarded, or recalled products; recycling of light bulbs, oil, oil filters, engine fluids and other materials; and on-site cleanup activities. Clean Harbors will pay for your CDL B training for non-CDL. $5K Sign on Bonus for qualified CDL.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Focus on maintaining sustainability and cleaning the Earth!
- Recruiting Pay range of $24/hour for non-CDL, and $25/hour - $26/hour (DOE) with Hazmat endorsement.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment including 401K with Company match.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner
- Pick up, pack and transport damaged and discarded goods management, and recalled products
- Load, pack and segregate materials and waste products
- Driving a Box Truck, visiting retail customer sites
- Segregating, packing and loading materials and waste products (inventory that is damaged or expired) for safe transportation
- Interacting with customers at each stop
- Prepare DOT shipping documents
- Use of a laptop, printer, handheld, and iPhone to complete tasks
- Conduct projects/jobs according to site specific Federal, State and local regulations and health and safety plans as well as Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., policies and procedures
- Executes Jobs at Clean Harbors customer locations including fortune 500 companies
- Responsible for final preparation and approval of all projects before shipment in accordance with OSHA, EPA, DOT and company policies
- Conducts projects/jobs according to site specific Federal, State, and local regulations and health and safety plans
- Understand customer specific disposal restrictions/special packaging requirements
- Ensures drum count is correct and that drum conditions are shippable in accordance our company’s policies and procedure
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements
- Safely observe all corporate operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to use a laptop, handheld, printer, and iPhone are required
- By position, eligible to obtain a CDL Class B with hazmat and tanker endorsement within 6 months of hire, company paid
- Perform physical functions per job requirements
- Successfully complete a background check, drug test, and physical, by position
- Previous commercial driving experience
- Previous route experience
- Previous manual labor experience
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial, or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.