Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ability to perform work in enclosed (confined spaces)
- Ability to safely perform work using high pressure water blasting equipment to clean heavy industrial equipment (pipe, boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, bundles, etc.)
- Load hoses, chemicals and other equipment required for assigned job onto truck
- Clean up work area and equipment after work is completed
- Assist in the inspection of equipment, hoses, connections, pumps and general work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to work overtime
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, oil spill booms and vacuum equipment
- Experience with hydro-blasting is a plus but not required
- General labor or construction experience is a plus but not required
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record and Valid Driver’s License required
- Ability to travel and work on an on-call basis
- Ability and willingness to work in a physically intensive role
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with HPC-Industrial? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers HPC-Industrial is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, HPC-Industrial is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the HPC-Industrial team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.