HPC-Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors
, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Operates a forklift when necessary. Responsible for performing and documenting daily safety check prior to operation.
- Is proficient in centrifuge, filter press and pump operation.
- Assists in transferring materials that will be processed by the site.
- Completes daily checklist as required for proper operation of the unit.
- Assures Unit has daily maintenance performed and communicates any problems or issues with the unit immediately upon discovery.
- Assures Unit is never operated in an unsafe manner or in a manner which is not consistent with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking, movements and other pertinent record keeping requirements.
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of experience in operations environment.
- DOT Training. Forklift training preferred.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts, including evenings.
- Must be able to travel 50-75% of the time.
- Demonstrates complete proficiency in treatment operations.
- Knowledge of CHI systems.
- Operational experience with Centrifuge, Beltpress, Filterpress and Dredge work strongly desired.
HPC-Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC-Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.