- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Job site safety audits and inspections;
- Industrial hygiene monitoring;
- Task level hazard assessments;
- safety performance tracking and reporting
- Safety and health training;
- Incident and accident investigation and tracking;
- Health and Safety program development;
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Associate’s degree in occupational health and safety or a closely related field preferred;
- 5+ years’ experience in HAZWOPER Emergency Response, Confined Space Entry and Excavation is strongly preferred;
- Strong time management skills;
- Strong relationship builder that can facilitate organizational learning and understanding with a wide array of audiences and the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Federal and State health and safety regulations;
- Strong understanding of OSHA required particularly related to excavation and general construction safety.
- Ability to travel 30% to 40%
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.