- Home daily, Monday-Friday, 1st shift - average 60 hrs. per week
- On-call emergency response assignments
- Class A or B CDL required, with ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement upon hire
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Safely transports hazardous & non-hazardous waste while operating company vehicles;
- Operate Vacuum trucks and Jet Rodders;
- Labels, marks, and manifests shipments in accordance with applicable DOT regulations and company policies, practices and procedures;
- Loads and unloads trucks;
- Interacts with customers regarding job status, client requirements, and assures customer satisfaction;
- Completes a vehicle inspection report to assure vehicles and equipment are safe to operate;
- Maintains a driving log as required to assure compliance with all regulations;
- Assure brake adjustment inspections are completed prior to use;
- Operates and maintains trucks and equipment per manufactures recommendations;
- May troubleshoot equipment and make minor repairs if trained and has required knowledge to complete the task safely;
- Recommends improvements to safety and services based on job experience and observations;
- Verifies that the load, tools, equipment, and materials are secured properly before transporting;
- On-call as necessary;
- Performs other duties when assigned.
- Class A or B CDL required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsements upon hire;
- Experience operating a vacuum truck strong asset;
- Industrial labor experience (heavy lifting, equipment operation, confined space) a strong asset;
- Comprehension of English language required, with ability to complete safety training as well as respond to instructions in emergency situations;
- Ability to use mobile computer/smart device required;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Flexibility and availability for on-call emergency response assignments.
- Maintains a Commercial Driver's License (A or B) with endorsements as required by branch.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is preferred.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.