Working Environment: Indoors/outdoors
Competitive Pay: $28
- Enforces HPC employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job. Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job.
- Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client's requirements.
- Communicates Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required. Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians I and II in equipment operation and service line processes.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Practices safety procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working.
- Provide industrial services using appropriate techniques including handwork or manual work in accordance with established methods and applicable regulations.
- Manually cleans, installs, fits, repairs valves, caps, hoses, pumps, gaskets and all other external and internal equipment on projects.
- Understanding of equipment maintenance and ability to perform maintenance utilizing supplied breathing air and applicable personal protective equipment.
- Maintains good housekeeping and cleanliness in the cleaning areas.
- Checks equipment at the start of each shift.
- Manage and direct 2-4 operators and technicians.
- Ability to interface with clients and management.
- Ability to manage project related vendors.
- Ability to manage, reconcile, and review all job related documentation.
- Trains and mentors operators and technicians.
- Leads safety meeting and ensure HPC safety policies are followed.
- Meets progress deadlines and efficiently utilizes resources.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years related job related experience.
- Develops a basic working knowledge of all services provided by the company.
- Reading, writing and comprehending in English.
- Basic math skills.
- Complete OSHA 29CFR 1910.120 (40 Hour HAZWOPER Training)
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors Company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.