- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal following policies, processes, and always acting in a sage manner.
- Plays an active role in promoting teamwork, ownership, preview customer service and quality within the organization.
- Acts as a training resource to all department personnel on procedures and protocol.
- Ensures timely resolution to any customer issues.
- Effectively manage any centrally supported account, inclusive or proactive and reactive calling in accordance with department procedures with minimal supervision.
- Accomplishes detailed and thorough order management tasks inclusive of account set up, routing, pricing, PO management.
- Works closely with appropriate departments on any customer related issues (compliance, pricing, etc.)
- Manage waste off specification resolution.
- Ability to complete new profiles and recertifications as needed and to promote the use of the OLS profile system to customers with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge and ability to promote all CHES services while taking customers’ orders.
- Assures key departmental objectives are completed in a timely manner.
- Recommends and implements strategies for process, quality or service improvements.
- Maintain on-going communication with sales and operations personnel to ensure they have knowledge on customer feedback, changes to a customer’s service activity (i.e., increase or decrease) through phone communication, e-mail, and Salesforce call notes.
- Performs other duties and task as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service
- Degree in Environmental Science preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and related programs.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.