- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Execute scheduling and routing for multiple facilities, maximizing customer yield and asset utilization.
- Manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on Routing Management.
- Collaborate with team members to increase process efficiencies
- Daily communication with branch personnel to ensure service completion and resolution to logistical challenges and efficiencies.
- Ability to read and produce reports.
- Other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Comfortable using computers 100% or more of each workday.
- Must be comfortable using excel- pivot tables and lookup experience required.
- Experience with TMS or GIS systems preferred.
- Strong math skills
- Ability to make discretionary judgments and decisions quickly and correctly in short time frames
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems by collecting and processing available information quickly and accurately
- Customer service aptitude
- Written and oral communication skills
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.