Clean Harbors in Albuquerque, NM is seeking a Class A HAZMAT Driver for this Emergency Response team. You will be responsible for picking waste up from a customer location and transporting it to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal sites making multiple stops per day.
** $7,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR CANDIDATES THAT MEET CDL REQUIREMENTS **
** Paid Overtime **
** Paid Holidays **
** No two days the same **
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5.
- Competitive wages $24.00 to $26.50 DOE.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group 401K with company matching component.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing Vacuum Trucks, Tankers, and Roll-offs
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Assist field techs with cleanup / manual labor at job site
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements strongly preferred or willing to secure within 90 days of hire
- No two days the same
- Must be willing to travel in order to secure hours
- Schedule may include days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Holiday pay
- Paid overtime after 40 hours in your work week
- Overnight travel required, up to 50% of the time
- Will deliver to our disposal sites in New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Nebraska, Arizona, Oklahoma, or Texas
- May also work with other company locations / divisions
- Must be able to drive CDL vehicles with manual transmission
- Any other duties as assigned by manager
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required.
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred.
- Preference given to those with 2+ years of driving experience.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Ability to use a mobile handheld device.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.