- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, reach and move about the facility.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme temperature conditions.
- Various daily cleaning tasks, including but not limited to restrooms, break areas, cafeterias, offices, and work areas.
- Communicate with Management to complete essential and timely production support activities.
- Perform various deep cleaning services during plant shutdown periods
- Must be able to take direction and work with supervision and management at the plant level.
- Ability to follow all safety guidelines and follow job task procedures
- Forklift / Floor scrubber / Mobile equipment experience a plus
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor. .
- Willing to accept work assignments that could require additional training to perform. Any required training will be provided.
- Must have a good positive attitude and come across to our branches as a solution under all circumstances.
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience.
HPC-Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC-Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.