Lonestar, a Clean Harbors company, is looking for a highly motivated Technical Sales Representative to join our sales team.
The successful candidate will be focused on new business development as well as developing and maintaining strong customer relationships within the assigned territory. Previous hydro excavation sales experience preferred, however, if you have experience selling to industrial, utilities or construction markets, we would like to hear from you.
Are you looking for a role where everyday is a new day? Are you a self-starter who enjoys being out in the field meeting with clients? If so, come join our energetic team!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Meet or exceed sales/KPI targets relating to revenue growth, face-to-face meetings, CRM management and cross selling initiatives
- Engage with new and existing clients to provide excellent customer service while building brand loyalty, laying the foundation for a outstanding customer experience;
- Works with Sales Manager to formulate, develop, prioritize and implement territory strategies;
- Act as a liaison between assigned customers and operations branch to facilitate issue resolution (accounts receivable, billing, service) and visit branch location regularly;
- Represent Clean Harbors on a regional and national level – this will include attending networking events related to your assigned product lines;
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements; During customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present levels of service and recommend adjustments.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years sales experience preferably within the hydrovac industry;
- Experience selling to industrial customers preferred;
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to understand client needs and drive decision-making;
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to facilitate team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow- through;
- Driven, self-starter with a winning attitude and team spirit;
- Valid Drivers License;
- Proven ability to work under pressure while juggling multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities;
- Proficient Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Minimum overnight travel required.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.