Facility Maint. Manager I
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Hebron, OH, United States
Date Posted: Dec 28, 2022
Category: Plant & Facilities Maintenance
Job ID: 117031
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Responsible for managing various functions of the maintenance department, including, but not limited to Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and Mechanical
- Assures proper preventative maintenance of all plant equipment
- Ability to assemble components and parts as required by manufacturers
- Extensive working knowledge of all plant electrical equipment and applications
- Knowledge of Inventory management for Spare/Critical parts
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures, Holds employees accountable
- Reviews all applicable SOP’s and ensures work meets compliance standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Background in Engineering strongly preferred, but not required
- Mechanical and electrical experience
- Willing to work hands on
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and electrical/pneumatic schematics
- Proficiency in Windows based applications, computer savy
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following trades: Instruments and Electrical
- 4+ years of specific trade or plant-related experience (mechanical, electrical and/ or insutrumentation)
- 2+ years of management experience
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.