WORK ENVIRONMENT: Field duties require indoor and outdoor work in a plant atmosphere
POSITION LOCATED IN: Monaca, PA (Branch located in Canal Fulton, OH)
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week (OT may be available)
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS***
Must be able to pass a thorough DISA background check and drug/alcohol screening!
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
- Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to and in strict accordance with HPC Policies, Practices, and procedures.
- Performs basic on-line repairs on client work sites including drill and tap, adjusting, packing, bonnets, flanges, thread leaks and connectors. leak sealing, and repairs.
- May assist with advanced repairs such as fabrication, measuring and installation.
- May assist in recording repair information.
- Obtains the proper work permits for performance of work
- Completes daily reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assists in maintaining customer requirements and satisfaction while ensuring company standards are met.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts and submits to designated management.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Demonstrates initiative, planning work and carrying out tasks without detailed instructions; makes constructive suggestions; prepares for problems or opportunities in advance and undertakes additional responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Six (6) months of leak sealing, pipe fitting or valve repair
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection
- Interstate Travel is required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Technical school or relevant training preferred.
HPC-Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.