WORK ENVIRONMENT: Industrial setting – Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc.
POSITION LOCATED IN: Woods Cross UT
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DISA DRUG SCREEN/HAIR FOLLICLE TO BE CONSIDERED
EXPERIENCE WITH HYDROBLASTING EQUIPMENT A PLUS – but not necessary!
MUST HAVE VALID TWIC CARD – Or be able to obtain TWIC
EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS
HPC-Industrial powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Instructs, provides feedback, directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures. Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
- May schedule job and crews.
- May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and weekends.
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client’s requirements.
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in the downstream service line (hydro-blasting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Field duties require indoor and outdoor work in a plant atmosphere
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection
- Minimum 2 or more years, verifiable service within the industrial cleaning industry.
- CDL A or B Preferred
- Strong knowledge in the operation of equipment used in service line.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Current certification as an authorized Company driver.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is preferred.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
HPC-Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC-Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.