- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Completing regulatory reports with deadlines to state and/or federal agencies.
- Comprehension of the WIN system and plant operations to evaluate the quality of the data extracted for report completion.
- Review data for certain reports on an on-going basis to address errors in the data that will affect the running of the report. This may be weekly, monthly quarterly depending on the report itself. Make corrections as necessary.
- Regular communication with plant personnel and field compliance managers to aid the process of completing these tasks.
- Work with Technical Services and our Retail organization to develop company BMPs, SOPs, and Training Materials on Drug Enforcement Agency compliance requirements. Act as the Subject Matter Expert in this area.
- Review DEA compliance workbench to ensure that the activities are being managed properly. Communicate findings as needed. Participate in system development to support this program.
- Lead the DEA audit program to ensure review of all relevant paperwork.
- Managing the DEA Permitting process, both federal and state permits. Maintaining a workflow to ensure all permits are renewed timely to ensure continuity of business. Both original permits and renewal application will be managed with associated deadlines through the calendar year.
- Communicate with regulatory agencies, at federal, state, and local level.
- Participate in other compliance projects as needed.
- Non-routine travel to plants and field jobs as needed.
- BS degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, or related field (preferred).
- 2 - 4 years’ experience working with WinWeb either at a plant or in a customer service / CPG role.
- Knowledge of regulations for DEA controlled substances.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- WIN System familiarization.
- Strong analytical / computer technical skills.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.