HPC-Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees Position summary.
- Act as safety representative responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and administrative functions.
- Hands-on operation, when required, of manual and automated hydroblasting equipment.
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High Pressure pumps.
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or any specialized hydroblasting and/or chemical cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company and customer specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job.
- In the case of personnel in a supervisor capacity: Interface with customer representatives regarding job setup and scope, ensure performance and customer requirements are met or exceeded and company policies and procedures are implemented at the job site. Report to the branch manager or the designee and implement procedures to obtain results specified by the branch manager.
- Industrial setting - Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers.
- High School diploma / GED or equivalent experience.
HPC-Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC-Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.