Safety-Kleen in Tulsa, OK is looking for a Route Sales and Service Driver (Sales and Service Representative) to operate a Class B box truck to provide onsite service for parts washer machines and sell products and services in a defined route. This role provides regularly scheduled parts cleaner service, containerized waste collection for proper disposal, and delivery of petroleum-based lubricants and other related products.
Safety-Kleen, a subsidiary of Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Focus on maintaining sustainability and cleaning the Earth
- Recruiting Pay range
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment including 401K with Company match
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner
- May visit 10-12 customer sites per day
- Switch out 15- & 30-gallon drums of solutions
- Service parts washer machines and clean out sediment from sinks
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
- Service automotive repair, fleets, and manufacturing type businesses
- Complete daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pick-ups in a timely manner
- Complete all required documentation and labeling
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements
- Safely observe all corporate operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Class B CDL
- Obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement within 90 days of employment
- Basic computer and math skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Perform physical functions per job requirements
- Successfully complete a background check, drug test, and physical, by position
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsement
- Previous route driving or commercial driving experience
- Business to business sales experience
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial, or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.