Field Service Foreman - WI_Germantown
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Germantown, WI, United States
Date Posted: Jan 27, 2023
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 117879
**CDL B Sponsorship Opportunities**
**2 Weeks Vacation**
- Opportunity to gain Project Management experience
- Depending on experience and current endorsements, wages range between $24-28/hr + OT
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages DOE
- Group 401k with company matching component;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting;
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Quick and immediate response when on call;
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces, including lifting in areas of low clearance;
- Train and mentor the Field Service Technicians;
- Execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time;
- Enforce and ensure OSHA, EPA and H&S standards or regulations are compliant;
- Understand and work with the Coordinator in the communication of manpower, equipment and resources required to complete field service and emergency response projects;
- Manage large scale field service and emergency response projects when directed.
- 2+ years' experience in a physically intensive role is required;
- Previous experience in a supervisory, crew lead or leadership role is required;
- Previous heavy equipment experiene (bobcats, excavators, etc) is an asset;
- Previous environmental and/or industrial experience is an asset but not required (ie. Site Remediation, Spill Response, Hydro Blasting, Vacuum Truck, Tank Cleaning, Refinery based work)
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time, overnight;
- Valid Driver’s license, clean 3-Year MVR required; CDL License is an asset;
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.