HPC Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Industrial setting – Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc..
- Carries out the project plan to meet schedule, safety, quality, and budget objectives. Ensures all administrative and control requirements are met in accordance with the Divisions, management and control practices.
- Supervises assigned HPC Industrial personnel and subcontractors. Initiates corrective action for unsatisfactory performance in accordance with company Human Resource policies and practices.
- Initiates corrective action for unsafe or environmentally unsound conditions. Reports situation in accordance with company regulations and procedures. Participates in Job Safety Analysis (JSA) to define and eliminate hazards.
- Supervises to daily revenue, costs, and overtime goals and objectives.
- Monitors morale of staff and responds appropriately to meet productivity goals.
- Maintains working knowledge of current applicable regulations.
- Maintains awareness and shares information regarding new and better methods.
- Interfaces daily with customers point of contact. Maintains a problem solving attitude and attempts to procure additional work based on clients needs.
- Conducts prior to start of job, an audit of job site to understand working conditions and client’s needs.
- Maintains a detailed, daily log of work events.
- May assist Sales with work estimates, sampling and/or completing information questionnaire.
- Maintains assigned equipment and vehicles in good working condition, utilizing the division planned maintenance system.
- Completes and delivers annual staff performance appraisal in writing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Four years supervisory experience as crew leader or lead in operations.
- Working and technical knowledge of assigned service line
- Effective supervisory skills including leadership and motivation
- Ability to analyze information from multiple sources and draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations
- Well developing interpersonal skills
- Well developed organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain tact and professionalism
- Ability to manage processes
- Ability to use multiple systems and software while performing multiple transactions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to anticipate and resolve routine problems
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Technical and/or on the job training in service line assigned, production technology, methods, equipment, tools and work procedure.
- Pay Range: $20 - $35 per hour
HPC Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.