Clean Harbors is seeking a Field Services Account Manager, to join the Environmental Sales team. The Field Services Account Manager is responsible for hunting and obtaining new Field Services business at existing accounts and new customers within an assigned territory. As an experienced professional, a Field Services Account Manager develop and deepen relationships with high-value customers in their assigned territory to gain dominant market share and expand customer wallet share for profitable Field Services revenue.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner
- Identify, hunt and close net new business opportunities at existing customers
- Identify and map white space in all owned accounts; penetrate areas to grow business at existing customers
- Identify, hunt and close business with new customers
- High touchpoints with customers and prospects to increase wallet share, developing network within accounts and prospects to increase awareness of CH FS capabilities
- Collaborate consistently with FS heavy CAMs to expand Corporate and Key account access
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
- Complete annual Sales Revenue Budget.
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with local branches. Pushing back on operations as needed. Elevate obstacles with urgency and a bias-to-action.
- Assist in the collection of invoiced revenue from Customers.
- Track activities, opportunities, and accounts through CH tools, utilizing insights to craft strategies and cross-sell opportunities to create richer relationships with existing customers, cementing stickiness and provider-of-choice relationships
- Manages and controls Sales expenses.
- Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results.
- Negotiate pricing and contract requirements.
- Handoff established customers to farmers roles within the org in order to remain focused on hunting new business opportunities
- Established point of contact and problem resolver for all assigned accounts and new business opportunities.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preference toward those in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related fields
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience, as high level “C” sales development and management or combination of relevant experience in the industry
- Verifiable successful track record of multi-million-dollar annual quota attainment
- Proven track record of developing and executing sales strategies; target customer selection, sales processes, account development and multi-tiered relationship building
- A producer with a demonstrated track record of identifying, creating, and closing deals, and ultimately building a business
- Demonstrated tact, discretion, and sound business judgment
- Senior-level experience in overseeing multiple states, locals, and customers in the industry; in-depth understanding of industry drivers
- Ability to influence and cultivate strong internal relationships and develop sales support resources
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- An enthusiastic and polished people-person exceptional interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
- Tireless, high-energy professional with a bold and innovative flair
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy with mature commercial acumen
- A strategic thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills; listener and presenter able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) and influence all C suite buyers
- Proficient background resolving customer issues within RCRA, DOT, CERCLA, Environmental Remediation, Emergency Response, Industrial High-Pressure Cleaning applications preferred
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Strong computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills
- Self-starter and autonomous goal achiever that brings cross-functional teams together to deliver profitable revenue results
- Strategic and Conceptual selling expert
- Adept analytical skills and project planning/management experience
- Comfortability working in a matrixed environment
- Ability to travel 30-50%
- Customer Relationship Management: Cultivate and advance relationships with internal and external stakeholders to define and deliver program goals that maximize profitable revenue and make the Company an indispensable partner to each assigned Enterprise Account.
- Establish and Execute Effective Sales Strategies: Identify opportunities across the Enterprise Account to expand share of wallet, identify and penetrate new opportunities and leads, negotiate contracts and persuade senior stakeholders, and align resources and communications that deliver sustainable and sticky profitable revenue.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer that strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.