- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one focus by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Meet or exceed sales targets within assigned geographical territory by developing and maintaining business relationships.
- Sell all applicable BPS product lines while leveraging appropriate pricing components to secure profitable business.
- Meet with customer to ensure customer is knowledgeable about product offerings.
- Manage existing accounts and produce new growth.
- Work with local Safety-Kleen environmental and field service branches.
- Attend and actively participate in sales meetings (local and district), maintain productive relationships with colleagues in key accounts, national accounts, and branch service organizations.
- Visit, or contact, each customer on a regular basis contingent upon their size, frequency of service, or market dynamics.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the industrial, automotive or environmental services markets.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable form of transportation required.
- Potential for out of town training during on-boarding process or during other market/strategic initiatives.
- Ability to travel overnight as needed.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to facilitate a service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow-through.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to drive decision-making.
- Ability to travel within the region.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.