**$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS**
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Class B Driver (Local) to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for performing nightly routes from Highland to Los Angeles and back. You will be responsible for transporting hazardous and non-hazardous materials between Safety-Kleen sites and other facilities. You will be working within the parameters of a structured schedule and maintaining compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operating Class B tanker trucks;
- Hooking up hoses to tanker truck;
- Driving route from Highland to LA;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL required;
- Tanker and hazmat endorsements required;
- 1+ years driving experience is required - tanker truck experience is preferred;
- Ability to operate manual transmissions is required;
- Excellent working knowledge of the transportation of hazardous materials;
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.