Clean Harbors San Antonio, TX location has an opening for an Admin to work at a local customer site. They would be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with payroll, data entry, timekeeping, PO’s, etc. in accordance with our company policies and procedures; Our Admin position is an entry point into an exciting and rewarding career at Clean Harbors. Transitioning Military, this is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and training as you return to civilian life.
***GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO START A NEW CAREER PATH – GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Must show ability to take full responsibility for all facets of assignments;
- Payroll background a plus;
- Data entry experience a MUST;
- Enthusiastic personality;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Excel, Word).
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent (required);
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Valid Driver’s License and clean Motor Vehicle Record.
Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam and/or a driving history review. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.