Clean Harbors Edmonton, AB is looking for a Vehicle Parts Coordinator to join their safety conscious team! The Vehicle Parts Coordinator is responsible for supervising and coordinating a perpetual inventory record of material, supplies, and other general stock items; does related warehouse duties as described.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environment
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always.
- Supervises and coordinates the appropriate processing of purchase requisitions, receiving, reports, inventory requisitions applicable to items maintained and item cost analysis.
- Implements our Inventory Management System and becomes the expert with regard to Inventory management.
- Carry out shipping and receiving duties in accordance with policy.
- Layout warehouse in a productive, logical manner and maintain it in the same manner.
- Works with Maintenance Manager and Maintenance personnel to ensure that critical stock items and maintenance supplies are maintained within acceptable stocking levels.
- Publish Policies and Procedures according to the guidelines set forth by management.
- Manage repair orders and requests for parts in a timely manner which means every item request is logged-in and/or reviewed daily.
- Supervises and coordinates the taking of periodic physical Inventories; prepares reports of inventory balance, shortages, and other financial data as required.
- Ensure the purchase of materials and services are performed as required and consistent with policies and approval levels.
- Pursue preferred supplier agreements and contracts; Correspond with vendors concerning pricing and merchandise ordered.
- Follow all HSE policies that pertain to the shop.
- Research new and innovative ways to incorporate other branches of Clean Harbors into the Regionalized maintenance departments.
- Will use other computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, email and database software and performance of assigned work.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. A degree or specialized training preferred.
- 1+ years inventory experience required.
- Strong understanding of the function of Inventory Management
- Articulates and writes in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Products (Outlook, Excel, Navision).
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Demonstrates strong initiative and judgment.
- Travel up to 25%
- Forklift experience preferred
- Some accounting skills preferred.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.