Safety-Kleen in Phoenix AZ, is looking for a Route Sales and Service Driver (known internally as a Sales and Service Representative) to join their safety conscious team! In this position, you will be responsible for operating a Class B box truck to provide onsite service for parts washer machines and sell productions/services in a defined route. Our Route Sales and Service Drivers provide regularly scheduled parts cleaner service, containerized waste collection for proper disposal, and deliver petroleum based lubricants and other related products.
Safety-Kleen, a subsidiary of Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Focus on maintaining sustainability and cleaning the Earth
- Recruiting Pay range
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment including 401K with Company match
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ability to obtain and maintain HAZMAT endorsement upon hire
- Basic computer and math skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to perform physical functions per job requirements
- Previous route driving experience
- 2 years in business to business sales
- Previous experience in a labor intensive role
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- May visit 10-12 customer sites per day
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions;
- Service parts washer machines and clean out sediment from sinks
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
- Able to work 10-12 hours per day as needed
- This position will focus on servicing automotive repair, fleets, and manufacturing type businesses
- Complete daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pick-ups in a timely manner
- Complete all required documentation and labeling
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.