Lonestar Delta, BC is looking for a Hydro Vac Supervisor to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for the the safety and leadership of our growing and dynamic team and the maintenance and coordination of our growing fleet.
Why work for Lonestar?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group RRSP with company matching component.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensure the Health and Safety our employees and that health and safety is the number one priority through following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Supervising, scheduling, coordinating, and developing the service and maintenance of our equipment.
- Conducts toolbox talks as per company policy.
- Maintains constant communication with the supervisors; keeping them informed of job progress and estimated timeframes when manpower and equipment will be released.
- Maintains and fosters excellent customer relations.
- Contributes to the training and mentorship program for all new hires and supports the development of senior operators by providing guidance and development opportunities.
- Ensures that all inspections and maintenance request are completed.
- Ensures job permits are obtained for each job in a timely manner according to the customer’s permit procedures.
- Ensures all completed paperwork meets regulatory requirements and safety deadlines.
What does it take to work for Lonestar?
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience within the Hydro vac or High-Pressure equipment industry.
- Minimum of 1-year supervisory and planning experience in an industrial services environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills coupled with the ability to multi-task;
- Strong computer skills.
- Valid driver's license - Class 3 or 1 preferred with clean 5-year driver's abstract.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Lonestar? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Lonestar Vacuum Inc., a Clean Harbors Company, provides high quality hydro vac and vacuum truck services across North America. Lonestar is an innovator that has become an industry leader in both safety and efficiency.
Best in class equipment, along with experienced and dedicated operators, and an experienced management team who play a hands-on role in day-to-day operations, is what sets us apart from the competition. Our commitment to safety is ingrained in our corporate culture and our track record speaks for itself.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.