Our La Porte TX facility is looking for a Facility Maint. Repair III. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing maintenance activities on a variety of equipment, performing hands on maintenance activities specializing in Boilers, Pumps, Welding, Electrical and mechanical applications.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs maintenance activities including, but not limited to, Boilers, Pump rebuilds, Preventative Maintenance, some welding, installations of pipe, Electric work, Forklift operations;
- Performs Boiler PM and repairs and up-keep in Welding, Electrical, Pipe fitting, Mechanic, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic;
- Directs the activities of maintenance personnel on larger, more complex maintenance activities;
- Works independently on facility projects and maintenance;
- Operates a forklift if required and trained;
- Responsible for performing and documenting a daily safety check prior to operating;
- Operate Light Duty Company Trucks;
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures;
- Reviews all applicable SOP’s and satisfactorily completes quizzes;
- Ensures, understands and has ownership for area specific permit required compliance standards;
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment;
- Performs other assignments as assigned by management;
- Understands Clean Compliance Standard.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 5+ years of specific trade experience (Boilers, Welding, Electrical, Pipe fitting or Mechanics)
- 5+ years of plant experience.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.