Our Safety-Kleen facility in Eagan, MN is looking for a Sales and Service Route Driver Trainee. In this role you will train to drive a Class B box truck to provide onsite service for parts washer machines, pick up containerized hazardous waste, and sell products/services in a defined route. Safety-Kleen will pay for you to obtain your CDL.
Safety-Kleen, a subsidiary of Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training, and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ability to obtain and retain a CDL Class “B” within 90 days of hire (company paid)
- Ability to obtain and retain hazmat and tanker endorsement within 90 days of hire (company paid).
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
- Ability to perform physical functions per job requirements
- Basic computer and math skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- High school or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills
- Commercial route driving experience
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Completes daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a timely manner.
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions at customer locations.
- Completes all required documentation and labeling.
- Generates / collects leads from customers for new products and services.
- Sells additional products and services into existing accounts.
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules.
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements.
Clean Harbors and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.