Location: Bristol, CT, United States
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2022
Category: Waste Management
Job ID: 117825
Clean Harbors in Rocky Hill, CT is looking for an Environmental Specialist Manager to join the team. Known internally as the InSite Project Manager this position will support the execution of our client’s environmental management program within a large manufacturing facility. You will be responsible for collecting, storing waste materials, and data entry. The InSite Project Manager serves as the client’s contact and primary interface with Clean Harbors. Outstanding Customer Service, Strong Computer Skills and a Driver’s License are required for this position.
Position is based in Rocky Hill, CT ***
Mon – Fri 7:00 – 3:30
PLEASE READ KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND WHAT IT TAKES FOR BASIC REQUIREMENTS
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always preforming work in a safe manner
• Interacting with customers in a friendly and professional manner
• Making pickups of hazardous waste throughout the customers main and satellite locations
• Performing physical labor duties (ie. Moving various hazardous and non-hazardous waste)
• Entering waste pickups into a spreadsheet
• HS Diploma or equivalent
• Two or more years’ experience working with environmental or hazardous waste
• Computer Skills required
• Chemistry experience helpful but not required
• Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required - will be reimbursed for mileage
• RCRA / DOT experience is preferred
• Ability to interact with customers and represent Clean Harbors in a professional manner
• Ability to wear all required (PPE) personal protective equipment at all designated times
• Requires sitting, standing, walking, puling and/or pushing, stooping, and lifting
• Attention to Detail
• Able to handle multiple tasks
Why work for Clean Harbors?
• Health and Safety is our #1 priority. We live it 3-6-5!
• Competitive hourly wages
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
• Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
• Positive and safe work environments
• Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally responsible business