The Branch Manager will be responsible for the overall operation of their assigned branch office. This includes ensuring the safe, cost effective and efficient day-to-day management of HPC-Industrial branch locations. As well as providing direction, growth and ensuring the success of the Product Line, the Company overall and its employees.
HPC-Industrial a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes and always acting in a safe manner.
- Direct and optimize overall operations in the assigned geographic area
- Ensure the communication of all required report information is provided to all pertinent departments
- Review operational reports with particular attention to operational problems, customer concerns, and regulatory compliance and safety issues, and provide operational input
- Monitor overall branch performance with special attention to safety and environmental issues, providing solutions to problems that repeatedly affect branch performance or could lead to future issues
- Provide overall leadership and direction while maintain a secure environment and a respectful, team-oriented workplace
- Ensure employees are operating according to the company’s goals, objectives and core values by monitoring and reinforcing employee compliance with Company Policies & Procedures as well as government and industry regulations, ensuring staff are following safe work practices, are completing job duties efficiently and that there is adequate support
- Conduct periodic field visits to inspect the equipment and working environment
- Work closely with Assistant Branch Manager to monitor safety statistics and ensure compliance with reporting procedures regarding accidents/incidents and reporting, reviewing important documents submitted
- Aggressively market the Company services and seek growth opportunities in addition to maintaining collaborative and profitable relationships with customer organizations
- Prepare annual budget, based on market projections, needs for refurbishments, capital expenditures and fleet additions including the enforcement of cost controls and general efficiencies to ensure achievement of financial targets and profit margins while monitoring of all repair and maintenance costs and taking corrective actions when required, planning, organizing, directing, and controlling all major maintenance to provide AFE’s to maintain budget guidelines
- Monitor on-going updates of equipment and parts inventories and general purchasing process to ensure quality and cost effectiveness while ensuring 100% compliance with regulated certification requirements for equipment and personnel training
- Perform annual Performance Reviews of all staff under your management and participate in the evaluation and development of niche markets to enhance profitability
- Identify and communicate potential growth opportunities for the company to the Operations Team
- Direct weekly meetings to ensure effective dissemination of information and tasks to applicable departments and employees
- Participate in the preparation of annual recommendations for field and office staff with regards to compensation recommendations, training and bonuses
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- High School diploma or GED required; degree preferred.
- 5+ years of sales and operations management experience.
- Profit and Loss responsibility.
- Working knowledge of DOT and fleet compliance.
- High level of computer proficiency.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with HPC-Industrial? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At HPC-Industrial, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. HPC-Industrial is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, HPC-Industrial is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.