HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is looking for a Roll Off Truck Driver (Class A CDL) to work at a customer location in Baytown, TX and to join their safety conscious team! This team member is responsible for the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials and will operate a variety of vehicles including vacuum trailer, roll-off and hydro-blasting equipment. The Roll Off Truck Driver serves as representative of HPC-Industrial in creating a continuous working relationship with clients/customers.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Industrial setting – Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc.
LOCATION OF WORK: Houston, TX, Baytown, TX
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 3:30 pm (OT available, but not scheduled)
Must be able to pass a thorough DISA Background Check, DOT FMCSA Drug Screen (Hair Follicle may be required depending on the site), and DOT Physical.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may be hazardous, toxic or corrosive
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces, including lifting in areas of low clearance
- Completion of associated paperwork, including but not limited to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and Health and Safety requirements and permits
- Quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for shift and communicate your replacement's name to the coordinator
- Will operate vacuum truck, roll-off truck, etc
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing or equipment. This includes, but is not limited to Nomex coveralls, a back belt, slicker suits, rubber boots, a fresh air breathing mask and escape pack and a hard hat.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions (excessive high heat index of 95+ degrees Fahrenheit, 98% humidity and subzero weather conditions) relative to geographic location.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to dust, chemical and environmental, fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly pressurized fluids.
- Lift 50 lbs.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- Hazmat Endorsement Required
- Tanker Endorsement Required
- Manual Transmission vehicle experience
- Previous Manual Labor experience in Construction or Industrial based setting strongly preferred
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
- Smartphone required for Electronic Logging Device.
- Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) may be required
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers.
- Experience operating a vacuum truck.
- Working knowledge of operating equipment used in wet and dry vacuums.
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.