The Corporate Account Support Rep is primarily responsible for the execution of all phases of the contract lifecycle for various corporate accounts, including managing contract pricing, pricing conditions, ensuring proper links occur within company systems, and generating customer reports.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure the contract pricing rates follow contractual agreements and are properly set up in company systems, working closely with contract pricing and the Price Improvement Team (PIT ) personnel, when price increases are initiated and new waste-streams are added to our rate tables;
- Review quote language and rates to ensure that contract agreements are followed; Ensure pricing additions made to the system have Corporate Account Manager approval;
- Serve as the customer contact for all e-procurement system inquiries; Work with the local sales team to ensure that purchase orders are updated correctly in the system, when purchase orders are received;
- Ensure that disposal restrictions are accurate and in place for all generators within assigned customer;
- Administer report generation for all assigned accounts according to the set schedule or request;
- Act as the central point of contact for corporate clients requiring centralized management;
- Work with local customer service and sales teams to ensure the customer’s contract is being adhered to especially with regards to pricing;
- Serve as back up customer contact to the corporate account manager for assigned accounts;
- Supports the Corporate Account Manager (CAM) on customer deliverables, special projects, and problem resolution;
- Support Vertical Vice Presidents with customer requests and contract management on Vertical Accounts unassigned to CAMs;
- Work with Collectors, CAM and local Account Management on receivable issues.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors degree in environmental science or other science fields preferred;
- 3+ years customer service related work experience required;
- Strong experience in contract systems, profile systems, order systems;
- Knowledge of RCRA and Hazardous Waste Regulations, LabPack Chemist or Tech Service experience preferred;
- Familiarity with EPA, DOT and applicable state and local regulations preferred.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.